Position Summary: Maintenance Technician I position will perform all building and grounds maintenance functions and maintain production equipment as requested. The position may include working in any or all of the production and post-production functions: Assembler, Racker, Masker, Painter, Shipper, Part Mark, Brake, Router, Shear, Waterjet, Heat Treat, Processing Line or CNC Mill Operator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ground maintenance to include shoveling snow,sanding, digging, mowing, etc.
- Facility maintenance to include construction, demolition, painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, furnace maintenance,etc.
- May be responsible for managing inventory and ordering supplies for maintenance purposes.
- Run errands for supplies, etc.
- Tool repair, welding, equipment moving.
- Troubleshoot and repair a variety of shop equipment.
- Maintain compressors and air lines.