Position Summary : Production Operator position will operate and maintain production equipment at one or more work center. The position may include any or all of the following production functions: Brake, Router, Shear, Waterjet, Heat Treat, Processing Line or CNC Mill Operator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
(This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as may be needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.)
- Use measuring tools such as calibers, protractors, radius gauges, radius pins, micrometers, height gauges, depth gauges.
- Use hand tools such as torque wrenches, hand drills, screwdrivers and pliers.
- Read, understand and follow work order and specifications.
- Follow written and verbal procedures or instructions.
- Follow dispatch list for work priorities.
- Setup drill presses, riveters, part mark or other machines according to specifications.
- Load auto bagger and some CNC machines.
- Sand parts with various tools.
About the Company
Cygnus, Inc. is a one-stop manufacturer of high quality precision aerospace sheet metal and machined parts including a full range of assembly capabilities and special processes. The Company’s strength, based on the “Cygnus Code of Ethics,” has proven as a significant competitive advantage over its competitors with emphasis on Teamwork, Trust and Communications, Total Quality Assurance, Customer Service and Wise Use of Resources. The Company has a long-standing reputation for being “The Supplier of Choice” with its major OEM customers winning numerous “Supplier of the Year” and Excellence Awards over the past 32 years.
The Company employs approximately 100 employees in its 44,000 sq. ft. facility located in an ideal quality of life, small, Pacific Northwest resort community with year round outdoor activities that include spectacularly scenic hiking, boating, sailing, fishing, hunting, golfing, skiing, and snowmobiling.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday 2pm to 10:30 pm
- Night Shift