Maintenance Technician II position will perform all building and grounds maintenance functions along with electrical troubleshooting/repair of various control circuits as needed. The position may include working in any or all of the production and post-production functions.
Full time - 6AM - 2:30 AM or 7AM to 3:30 PM M - F
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Occasional ground maintenance to include shoveling snow, sanding, digging, mowing, etc.
- Occasional facility maintenance to include construction, demolition, painting , electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC repair, etc.
- May be responsible for managing inventory and ordering repair parts and supplies for maintenance projects.
- Run errands for supplies, etc.
- Tool repair, welding, equipment moving.
- Routine maintenance on several pieces of equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repair of a variety of electro-mechanical equipment, machinery 24VAC to 480VAC three phase.
- Able to read, troubleshoot and draw up electric schematics and control circuits.
- Use hand tools such as torque wrenches, hand drills, screwdrivers and pliers.
- Read, understand and follow work order and specifications.
- Follow written and verbal procedures or instructions.
- Able to function with minimal supervision, taking the initiative to competently achieve whatever repairs are necessary.
Wages: Depending on capabilities and experience